Political Reflection welcomes contributions from scholars, students, and professionals in all aspects of international relations, politics, and political economy.
- Articles submitted should be original contributions and should not be under consideration for any other publication at the same time.
- Articles for the Magazine should be submitted via email to the following addresses: Rahman.dag [@] cesran.org or editors [@] cesran.org
- Author’s name, title and full address with a brief biographical note should be typed on a separate sheet.
- Authors are encouraged to submit their manuscripts by electronic means as Word format attachments in Times New Roman and 1,5 space. 12 font should be used within text while 10 font should be preferred for footnotes.
- The minimum length for Articles is 1000 words.
- Quotations should be placed within double quotation marks (“……”). Quotations larger than four lines should be indented at the left margin and single-spaced. Use footnotes (not endnotes). Dates should be in the form 3 November 1996; 1995-1998; and 1990s.
- Foreign language text should always be italicized, even when lengthy. American spelling is accepted but spelling practise should be consistent throughout the article.
- If a submitted article is selected for publication, its copyright will be transferred to the Centre for Strategic Research and Analysis (CESRAN). Published papers can be cited by giving the necessary bibliographical information. For re-publication of any article in full-text permission must be sought from the editors.
- Authors bear responsibility for their contributions. Statements of fact or opinion appearing in Political Reflection Magazine are solely those of the authors and do not imply endorsement by the Magazine or the CESRAN.